Ladbrokes Free Bets
If you like the idea of Ladbrokes free bets, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ll explain how to get free bets on Ladbrokes, whether you’re a new or existing Ladbrokes customer, plus where to find them, how to use them, and more.
New Ladbrokes customers are welcomed with £20 worth of Ladbrokes free bets, so let’s show you where you can get your hands on them.
What are the current Ladbrokes free bets offers?
The most popular offer when it comes to getting Ladbrokes free bets is their sportsbook sign-up offer, where you can £20 in free bets ker-ching.
To receive the four Ladbrokes free bets of £5 each, you only need to deposit and stake £5 on sports, without the need for a Ladbrokes free bet code. As with all bookmaker welcome offers, the offer is subject to terms and conditions which include being 18+, based in the UK or Ireland and new to Ladbrokes, placing your first bet within 14 days of opening your account, betting at odds of 1/2 or greater, and using certain deposit methods.
Ladbrokes free bet offers for existing customers
It’s not only new customers who can get their hands on Ladbrokes free bets, thanks to a number of ongoing promotions that Ladbrokes are offering. We’ll summarise them here briefly, and you can find also more details on our dedicated promotions page.
- Instant Spins – visit Ladbrokes daily and spin the wheel for a daily chance to win. It’s completely free and rewards include casino bonuses, free spins, cash and Ladbrokes free bets.
- 1-2-Free – show off your predicting skills by submitting correct score predictions for three different football matches. One correct prediction earns you a £1 free Ladbrokes bet, two successful predictions means a £5 free Ladbrokes bet, and getting all three correct could see you rewarded with £100 cash.
- 5-A-Side – pick a winning five-a-side team of players as you compete with other Ladbrokes customers to win specials rewards including cash and Ladbrokes free bets.
- Big Events – existing customers are often offered a free Ladbrokes bet to use on big horse racing meetings like the Cheltenham Festival, so be sure to check their site and you may well find a nice surprise in the form of a Ladbrokes free bet offer.
How do I use my free bet on Ladbrokes?
When you’re looking to redeem your Ladbrokes free bets it’s worth checking that you’ve satisfied the qualified criteria. In the case of the welcome offer, this means placing a £5 single or each-way bet at odds of 1/2 or greater on any sportsbook market within 14 days of opening your account. Assuming you’ve done so, there are five simple steps to show you how to use a free bet on Ladbrokes.
1. Log in and click on the top right hand of the page where you’ll see the Ladbrokes redeem free bets icon in yellow, alongside your balance.
2. Tap on Sports Free Bets from the menu to view any free bets Ladbrokes have awarded you.
3. Decide what you’d like to redeem your free bet on and add it to your betslip.
4. Once your betslip loads, click on the Use Free Bet option to ensure your free Ladbrokes bet is redeemed against your chosen selection.
5. Select one of your Ladbrokes free bets from the pop up that appears, and go on to confirm your bet.
Ladbrokes free bets terms and conditions
The terms and conditions will explain exactly how to use free bets on Ladbrokes, including answering questions like how long do Ladbrokes free bets last. The terms will generally be consistent across every Ladbrokes free bet offer, and the key points are as follows:
- You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in any Ladbrokes free bet offer.
- Ladbrokes free bets last for 7 days before they expire.
- Ladbrokes free bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single on any sport and cannot be split into multiple stakes.
- You may only use your Ladbrokes free bet on the sportsbook, rather than across other Ladbrokes products (ie, casino, bingo, live casino, poker, etc).
There are also some additional terms to be aware of when it comes to the new customer Ladbrokes free bet offer.
- The 4 x £5 free Ladbrokes bet bonus is available for new customers only that live in the UK or the Republic of Ireland.
- Deposits made with Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, and PayPal do not qualify for this Ladbrokes free bet offer.
- You need to place a real money sports bet at odds of 1/2 of greater, and with a stake of at least £5 (win or each-way bets).
- You need to place your qualifying bet within 14 days of registering with Ladbrokes.
- No Ladbrokes free bet promo code is needed for this offer.
Where do I find my Ladbrokes free bets?
If you cannot find your free bet, you can easily locate it by logging on and following the five steps mentioned earlier. If you’re still experiencing difficulty after this, you should contact Ladbrokes customer service, either through Live Chat, Twitter, Facebook Messenger or via the contact form on the Ladbrokes website.
Ladbrokes free bets FAQs
We hope you now know how you can get Ladbrokes free bets, how to redeem those bets, and even how long those free bets will last. Here are some more common questions and answers relating to the free bets Ladbrokes offer their customers.
How can I calculate the returns of my Ladbrokes free bets?
You can find out how much you can earn from your Ladbrokes free bets by adding your chosen selection to your betslip and clicking on ‘Use Free Bet’ – Ladbrokes will do the calculation automatically for you. If you’d like to calculate the free bet returns manually, your return will be the same as if you were betting with real money, but without the free bet stake included.
Which sports can I redeem my Ladbrokes free bets on?
Your Ladbrokes free bet can be placed on any of the following sportsbook markets: football, horse racing, greyhounds, tennis, basketball, American football, boxing, rugby union, rugby league, UFC, cricket, table tennis, darts, golf, snooker, eSports, ice hockey, volleyball, beach volleyball, Gaelic football, pool and specials.
However any Ladbrokes free bets you receive can’t be used on Virtual Sports markets, tote or pools.
How long do Ladbrokes free bets last?
You have 7 days to redeem any Ladbrokes free bets before they expire.
Is a Ladbrokes free bet promo code required to claim the free bets?
At the time of writing, no Ladbrokes free bet code is required for any of their offers.
What safer gambling tools does the operator have available?
Ladbrokes’ safer gambling options are following: deposit limits, deposit curfew, time-out, reality check, self exclusion, account closure and reopening, gambling blocks, max state limit, play breaks and self assessment tool.