Ladbrokes Tennis Betting Offers 2023
Last Updated: 1 day ago
Tennis is one of the most popular sports to bet on, so let’s delve into the product that Ladbrokes offers its customers, including any tennis betting offers and special markets you can expect to see, whether it’s the winner of the Wimbledon final, the ATP Tour Finals or even a Challenger event that you’re looking to bet on.
Ladbrokes tennis sign up offers – October 2023
The Ladbrokes welcome offer for sports is simple to follow and well suited to tennis markets. Open a new account and bet £5 and you’ll get £20 in Ladbrokes free tennis bets, split into four free bets of £5 each. The step-by-step guide to take advantage of this offer is as follows.
- Click on any of our Ladbrokes tennis sign up offer links. This will open up a registration page which ensures the sign-up process will be tracked correctly and that your free Ladbrokes tennis bets will be credited.
- Have a read of the terms and conditions associated with the offer to make sure you understand them.
- Register your personal details and create a memorable and secure username.
- Choose your preferred form of communication to make sure you hear about any future promotions for free tennis bets with Ladbrokes.
- Set an appropriate deposit limit and upload a copy of your passport or driving license to verify your account.
- Make a deposit of £5 or more, using a valid deposit method such as a debit card. There’s no need to enter any Ladbrokes tennis bonus code here as long as you’ve opened your account via your-bonus-code.com.
- Navigate to Ladbrokes’ tennis section and choose any bet that appeals, as long as the odds are 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Once you’ve placed your qualifying bet, you’ll see four £5 Ladbrokes free bets in your account.
- Place your Ladbrokes free bets on any qualifying markets before they expire after 7 days. It’s completely up to you whether you want to use all your free bets on the winner of an ongoing tennis tournament, to focus on a specific match or to spread them out and even include different sports.
Ladbrokes tennis offers for existing customers
There are such a huge variety of tennis markets available to be bet on, so it’s little surprise that tennis offers for existing Ladbrokes customers prove popular. You can find the most common Ladbrokes tennis promotions right here.
- Daily Tennis Odds Boosts
- #GetAPrice Specials
- Live streaming
Daily Tennis Odds Boosts
It’s a great feeling to find a bet you like the look of when you know you can boost the odds even further. As research undertaken by Ladbrokes themselves shows, it’s Ladbrokes that offer more daily odds boosts than any other betting site out there. Just log in each day, go to your My Account section and your Odds Boost will appear with details of what market the token can be used on. It will also appear on your bet slip if the token can be used on the selected market, so you’ll always know when you can benefit from enhanced tennis odds with Ladbrokes.
|Selected Betting Sites||Daily Odds Boosts|
Data taken from Ladbrokes.com
This is a really handy perk of betting on tennis with Ladbrokes, given most any betting sites will choose enhanced prices themselves rather than giving you control with multiple daily odds boosts.
Ladbrokes #GetAPrice Specials are another way that tennis customers can benefit from betting with Ladbrokes. If there’s a speculative bet that you like the sound of, you can contact Ladbrokes either directly or on social media, making sure to use the #GetAPrice hashtag and they’ll do their best to give you some appealing odds.
As a topical example of what you can expect to find in the Ladbrokes #GetAPrice section, there’s plenty of interest in how many Grand Slams Carlos Alcaraz will win after he upset the odds to defeat Novak Djokovic at Wimbledon. Ladbrokes #GetAPrice Specials let you place a long-term bet on exactly how successful he’ll be, where many other betting sites are unlikely to oblige, so they’re worth keeping in mind for all your tennis betting needs.
Live streaming tennis on Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes offer live streaming on a wide selection of events and a huge number of tennis events are included in that list. To access Ladbrokes live streaming, you’ll simply have to make sure you have money in your Ladbrokes account. Doing so gives you access to the vast majority of tennis tournaments on both the ATP and WTA circuits and will also improve your overall betting experience as you’ll be able to watch your selections play out in real time.
Other Ladbrokes sign up offers
Ladbrokes Tennis Offers FAQs
Do Ladbrokes do promotions?
Yes, Ladbrokes run promotions on a daily basis across a range of sports. As far as tennis goes, once you’ve signed up and taken advantage of the Ladbrokes welcome offer, you can continue to benefit from odds boosts and should also look out for the Ladbrokes Lucky Dip which gives you the chance of securing great odds on popular tennis events. Once your bets are on, don’t forget the live streaming facility that allows you to watch tennis matches every day for free.
How can I get Ladbrokes tennis free bets and offers?
Ladbrokes have a range of attractive tennis offers, with their daily odds boosts virtually guaranteeing you’ll be getting a good price on your bet. Look out for their games like 1-2-Free and Slot Rivals too. These free-to-play games have prizes which include Ladbrokes free bets which can be redeemed on tennis.
How can I contact Ladbrokes customer service?
Ladbrokes offers great customer service which is 24/7. You can get in touch using Facebook Messenger, direct messaging on Twitter/X, Live Chat or by dropping them an email. They have an extensive Q&A section on their site, and you can also reach out by using the contact form on their contact page.
You can contact them if you have any queries, complaints, suggestions, or you want more information on specific Ladbrokes horse racing sign up offers and free bet promos.
Are Ladbrokes tennis odds good?
Yes, even though it depends on the particular event, the tennis odds Ladbrokes offer are competitive and are can be further enhanced by using any Daily Odds Boosts you’ve received on your account.
What safer gambling tools does the operator have available?
Ladbrokes’ safer gambling options are following: deposit limits, deposit curfew, time-out, reality check, self exclusion, account closure and reopening, gambling blocks, max state limit, play breaks and self assessment tool.